Nolands Law Mauritius
Nolands Law (Mauritius) Limited is an independent law firm with a multidisciplinary team capable of assisting you with and handling various legal, regulatory and tax issues related to your business. We also represent our local and international clients before the Mauritian courts and tribunals and arbitral institutions. We put our expertise in various legal areas at your service in order to find tailor-made solutions which would suit you best. Our experts are dedicated to being worthy of your trust and work in full transparency.
Nolands Law (Mauritius) Limited welcomes you in English and French and has a strong international network. We are affiliated with Management Companies for setting up Global Businesses, Accounting firm and Auditing firm as to cater for your accounting and auditing needs as well conveyancer for your property needs.
Areas of activity
Main Areas of Expertise:
• Civil and Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
• Independent Audit and Compliance with FATF recommendations for Money Laundering.
• Debt collection and recovery of claims
• Employment and Labour law
• Immigration law
• Foreclosure and Enforcement proceedings
• Bankruptcy and Insolvency proceedings
• Commercial and Corporate matters including setting up of Companies, Trust, Foundations and other legal entities.
• Banking law
• Investments Funds
• Iintellectual property and registering of trademarks and patents / IT, New and Emerging Technologies
• Real Estate and Construction law
• Contract law
• Administrative and Public law
• International law
• Private Equity
• Tax advice and cross border implications
• Capital Markets
• Family law